welcome to Circinus
Circinus, LLC is a Small Business and wholly-owned subsidiary of Threat Deterrence Capital, LLC. We are comprised of extremely experienced personnel providing a unique set of capabilities and services to government and commercial clients - meeting critical needs and always exceeding expectations. We have an extraordinary team with extensive backgrounds within the Intelligence, Special Operations, as well as the Corporate and Industrial Sectors. Check out our capabilities and past performance and see if we can make a difference for you.More About Us
- Targeting Support
- Worldwide Mobile Teams
- Security Assessments
- Intelligence Support
- Special Communications
- Logistical Support
- CI/HUMINT Tradecraft
- Intelligence Analysis
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Analytical Reasoning
- Document & Media Exploitation
- Strategy and Operations
- Human Capital
- Operational Effectiveness
- Program Management
- Foreign Partner Engagement
- 01/2016 - MG Edward Reeder has joined the team as the President of the Special Operations Division of Circinus.
- 10/2015 - LTG David Fridovich has joined the team as the President of the Special Activities Division of Circinus.
- 07/2015 - Circinus is acquired by Threat Deterrence Capital, LLC
- 12/2014 - ManTech International Corporation has awarded Circinus a subcontract to assist in providing systems engineering and administrative services in support of the Tactical Technology Office in the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA/TTO).
- 09/2014 - The U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) has awarded an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) small business prime contract to Circinus, a Small Business headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia to provide service and support to the command and their subordinate elements worldwide.
- 04/2014 - Awarded subcontract on OASIS